Hortulus relies on graduate student readers to evaluate articles that have been submitted for publication. Readers are selected for each submission based upon their familiarity with the subject matter of the article and the number of evaluations they have already completed. Readers fill out an evaluation form for each article, but they are not responsible for the article revisions or the editing process.
If you would like to volunteer as a reader, e-mail the following information to email@example.com:
- University and Current Degree Program
- Expected date of graduation
- Areas of Research
- Email Address
- Would you like to be listed on the website? Yes / No
- General Inquiries and Submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Reviews: email@example.com
- You may also email us to subscribe to our mailing list even if you are not a graduate student which will allow you to stay up to date on publication information and other news about the journal and its affiliates.